Thursday, December 23, 2010

Does it always have to be awesome?

I (Julia) was looking through other blogs and noticed that they started out with AMAZING first posts...like...blow your mind amazing...and I'm reading what I'm saying and this just isn't awesome. So let me ask you this (by you I mean whoever is weird enough to actually read this), does the first post always have to be awesome? if so...

Awesome Version:
           HEY HEY! You always looking for adventures but are too lazy to actually go on them?! WELL now you can sit in your chair, bed, house, on your little sibling, or even in your bathroom and have an amazing adventure. Rachel and I (Julia) will provide you with our past adventures. ENJOY YOU OVER OPINIONATED CRITICS

My Version:
          Hey, you there. Read and enjoy...... wait theres supposed to be more -looks off into space- =] no there's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment